Thursday, March 29, 2007

mic check


hello all dear cousins.

so good to be in contact with y'all!

so after graduating in december i moved to bisbee arizona and took a job with my carpenter friend. i also was able to get down to mexico for a while (see right). now, i'm in logan awaiting my peace corps assingment (or as carolyn calls it my 'calling' - strangely appropriate in many ways, and not in others). i've been having some nice downtime, playing music with friends and preparing for my journey. i even got to get up and see adam, nancy and peter in sun valley over my birthday, good times. i took an archaeology job down in southern utah yesterday, i miss the desert already it seems. it starts next week. mama c and i are going down to aaron's senior recital so i may see some of the utah resident cousins this evening.

love you all,

chris

4 comments:

BB said...

congrats on the peace corps gig. I'm excited for you and not a little jealous.

Annie said...

Hey brother Chris--
I haven't seen the longer beard yet...looking good!

Annie said...

Me again...(saw your music post below) I also got the Andrew Bird cd when it came out a couple of weeks ago...gotta love a good whistler in the background on "cataracts). I like it a lot; how about you?

nathan said...

Chris, do you have any recordings of your music? I'd love to hear something.