Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Clumsy One speaks

The news from DC:

As some of you know, I pulled off a spectacular acrobatic feat on my bike last fall and gave myself a fantastic clavicle fracture.

What else? I love my job (I work for a judge), Jennie likes hers (health services research), and we like DC even more than we thought we would. It's no Seattle, of course, but it will do as a surrogate home for a while. You should all come visit, lest the exorbitant rent we pay for a spare guest bedroom go to waste.

Here are some photos from a trip we took to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. And here
is our blog, which we've basically done nothing with.

Oh, and Annie, where'd you get that great photo? Is there a larger version somewhere?

Brigham

9 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Brigham,
Great to hear from you. The photo is one of a series that Nancy recently found in a drawer or something in Logan. She scanned them and sent them to her sibs. I'll e-mail you the wildwood ones...any other takers (with full and deserved credit for the photos hereby given to Nancy B.)?

nathan said...

If I had to guess who's in this picture, here it goes from left to right:

Jonathan, Jane, Nancy, Nathan, Megan, Christopher, and Brigham.

Any other guesses?

BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BB said...

Nathan is right. Except I'm not sure about Megan. Could be Judy(?)

Annie said...

I thought Adam might be in there, too...

Matt said...

I think the mysterious little one next to Chris is Lindsey. No idea, really, though - especially because I don't see any other Thomases in the picture.

Judy said...

Annie - can you send me those pictures, too??

Thanks!

Judy

MP said...

Hey Brigham,

Can you tell me where you stayed in NC? What did you think of the place - did you rent a house? What time of year was it? Thanks - Lots of questions, but we are wanting to see more of NC now that we live here.
Thanks,
Maren

BB said...

OH man. We stayed in south nags head for MLK weekend. Here's the link: http://www.oceanviewobx.com/. We got an excellent off-season rate and just vegged in the house and on the beach. The temperature was freakishly warm for the season (70s), and our friends were fiendishly talented cooks. All spur of the moment, too.