Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hey Coosins!

Cheers to all those that brave winter, you are strong people!! I am working on 3 straight years of not facing an extended winter (last time was 2005 in Boston). To update, I moved to Los Angeles in the summer of 2005 to begin an MBA in International Business at Pepperdine University. I am about to graduate in less than a month. For the past 7 months I have been studying and working in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I see Uncle David and Aunt Kathryn every now and again, it is great to have family only a few minutes away! I will be back stateside, in the LA area again, in mid-April.

Abrazo,
Erik

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Erik--
Good to hear from you! Congrats (in advance) on the MBA. Sounds like you've had a great Argentina experience. What are you doing for your internship?

Yeah, New England sends its chilly best. Can't wait for spring (as you know, it won't really be until May or so).
Love, Annie