Saturday, April 14, 2007

Luszeck update

Hello to all of you! It's been so fun to read your posts and look through your blogs. I think I've even been inspired to create my own blog, and at the rate I accomplish things these days, look for it to appear in the next year or so. :)


Well, for a quick update, Jeff and I have been living in Vegas for the last two years. We really like it here. Jeff switched law firms in the fall and has been much happier at this new place. And I'm just a mom, but I love it. The biggest news from our family is the arrival of baby #2. He was born January 15th, and we named him Jackson Tyler. I think I'm finally adjusting to life with two kids. They definitely keep me busy. Lexi will be two in June. She talks a lot now and is at a really fun age. She's constantly getting into things she shouldn't be, but she's so funny that it's hard to get mad at her. Jackson has been a really good baby. He already sleeps through the night, which is really nice. Anyway, that's about it from here. Nothing too exciting! Here are some pictures of
Lexi and Jackson.

2 comments:

BB said...

Love the OP-style shirt and the witty stitching.

Annie said...

what good-looking kids! thanks for th update.